[K-SLUG] TV ch 61 Fatal Exception BSOD

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 18:22:29 CST 2001

--- lowell <lowell at kc.rr.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi There,

This is nothing new... Just relatively new to
MicroSloth. For many years Amiga users have swapped
stories about waking up in the wee small hours in a
small town or military base and finding the TV
flashing a red box with a message from the Amiga Guru.

I'll garroonteee you that this happened far less
often, per hour of service with the Amiga OS on the
job. Just remember, when you make something idiot
proof, Mother Nature unleashes an improved idiot.

BTW, if you think PowderPoint is any good, take a look
at Scala. That is much more what presentation software
should be, and it started on the Amiga. </soapbox>

              Best,

                   Bob Kennedy