[kcmsdtt] groupwise

Barbie bjks2602 at swbell.net
Fri Nov 16 00:41:49 CST 2001

I would call the help desk.  I am thinking that some of the office and administrative computers
have some groupwise program loaded on them.  I know that's not much help, but it is all I know.
Barbie

Chad Kinkade wrote:

> I have a PC that has groupwise on it but when you go to log in it wants me to set up a remote
mail box.  there is no TCP/IP address.  Do i just need to put in a address and if so what is the
address or do i need to put in a work order