Green screen of death??

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Nov 15 16:04:04 CST 2001

Well, this person doesn't seem to like AMD. I think they are just fine,
and they were the first CPU chip maker to support opensource. Motorola,
BTW has been doing it for decades. I would have put Intel and M$ in the
same bucket. Since they both made they're fortunes by stealing. Who says
crime doesn't pay? XBox and SOD, why am I not surprised? Any one ever
see the M$ Red SOD? I had that happen to me once years ago, something
real low level in the OS. This is really funny BTW. You think they can
capture the game market with this POC? Or will people just stick with
ones that actually work?