enlightenment

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Nov 14 21:04:30 CST 2001

You're kidding me!  What version did you try?  I have been using 0.16.5 for
quite some time, and I LOVE IT!  The menu system is great and there is a lot
of nice eye candy as well.  enlightenment 0.17 is supposed to be a full
featured window manager, so you don't have to run Gnome or KDE, but you'll
supposedly be able to run Gnome/KDE programs with no problems.

Gene