Kernel Security update

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Wed Nov 14 18:05:42 CST 2001

I have been trying to use RPMs for everything on my workstations, in an
effort to see if it is feasable to put linux on the desktop for the
layman.  So far so good.  That would include the kernel.  I would say
that anyone using RPMs for thier servers are asking for trouble down the
road.

--
JD Runyan
		"You can't milk a point."