Kernel Security update

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Nov 14 16:59:25 CST 2001

Yes, that's the one. It was kernel 2.2.19. I didn't notice the through
kernel 2.4.10 part though. Hmm, I use 2.4.3, better check on that and
upgrade if necessary. They have an RPM for the kernel upgrade! I've
never seen that before!? Is it possible to upgrade the kernel without
recompiling now?
If so, all I can say is ... Whoo-hoo!