vmware

Jim Herrmann Jim at itdepends.com
Wed Nov 14 06:46:14 CST 2001

I have VMWARE running on Mandrake 8.1 and I had it running on RH 7.1, but
they both required the patch the a guy by the name of Petr created for the
2.4 kernal.  I find that vmware is really slow.  Those of you who are using
it, and having it work well, have any idea how I might tune my installation
so that it would run faster?  Even in full screen it is slow, and running in
a window is painful.  I have a K6/2 450MHz with 384Mb.