vmware

Michael Pratt mtpratt1971 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:55:57 CST 2001

VMWARE has a utility to download to install the drivers for the video
portion on vmware its on the website. I use it at work and have no problems.
Works like a champ. I prefer VMWARE on linux with a Windows VM myself. ;)
Linux version of VMWare is much more stable I thing and less of a load on
your PC.

Mike