Introduction to Linux Class

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Tue Nov 13 16:37:07 CST 2001

<SNIP> we should put together a program that introduces Linux to new
people.</SNIP>

Cool...  Isn't this one of the primary reasons for having a LUG?

I'm in, anything you need that I can wrap my meager brain around (or my
not-so-meager body...)  Next meeting's on the 20th, I don't usually attend
tuesday meetings, but I'd show up if this is on the agenda.

Did you have anything in mind to show?  or how to go about getting people in
the door?  I'm assuming that the target audiance would be the game-playing,
web-browsing, email-using, word-processing masses.  Can we get net access in
a library?

Chris Midkiff