Galeon is sweeet

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Tue Nov 13 05:31:03 CST 2001

I just finished the upgrade of my Linux box to Mandrake 8.1.  I'm using
IceWM and my favorite for now, KMail and the new Galeon browser.  All I
can say is Galeon is sweet! And fast.  Thanks for the heads up and
advice from Jim Herman on Ice.  I never really tried using anything but
KDE or Gnome as the window manager and this PC sucked hard rocks.  It
would freeze up on a lot of stuff.  It's still slow, but it's useable.
Ice is nice.  Now I need to figure out how to get all my old mail from
my Windows 98 box to the Linux box.  I don't think Samba is working yet.

Brian Kelsay

3 different OS's for the public specialized
7 parts for the business lords in their halls of glass
9 old office formats, doomed to die
1 for the Gates Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Redmond, where the shadows lie

One company to code them all
One company to sell them
One company to market them all
And in the blueness, bind them
In the land of Redmond, where the shadows lie