flash plugins

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Tue Nov 13 02:29:39 CST 2001

Well, I have two things to suggest to you.

1) Try to install the browser plugin as just the user that is running.
Slap it in .netscape/plugins blah blah blah

2) If you installed it globally ... the question is does netscape look at
the global directory after you have started it once ... or does it only do
that when it doesn't find already pre-existing settings?  Trying mv'ing
your .netscape to .test and lauch netscape to see if you get Flash
capabilities.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman at dracken.com>  ||