Lotus Domino R5 on Linux

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Mon Nov 12 20:26:48 CST 2001

Since the subject came up, does anyone know of any plans for a Notes client
for 'nix?  My brother-in-law is a notes developer (yeh, I know...), and has
notes server running on rhat.  Sure would be nice if he didn't have to go to
the winders box to test things.

You'd think that the client would take a small percentage of IBM's 'Billion'
linux dollars this year ;-)

Chris Midkiff