flash plugins

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 12:46:13 CST 2001

That sounds like a browser problem - not an OS problem.

dlegion wrote:

> My browsers in linux have the flash plugins that they need, but when i go to
> sites that require those plugins the sites say i dont have them and try to
> send me to macromedia.  Why dont linux like me ?  I try so hard, but even if
> I do all the right things and say the right things it still turns around
> stabs me in the back!

At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.
Isn't it amazing what 20 years of hard work and experience will do for ones' point of view?