Broadcast 2000 - An Open Source Tragedy

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Nov 9 21:02:35 CST 2001

What cases are they talking about? Better look for an old mirror as soon
as possible, or someone who has a copy. I wonder what could be done to
prevent this type of lawsuit from winning? I read the MS license
agreement. The liability they assume is no greater or less than any open
source agreement? They pretty much say, 'if your computer blows up
because of our software don't come crying to us'.