New topic - CD Replication

Michael McCool mmccool at netstandardinc.com
Wed Nov 7 22:49:58 CST 2001

My dad's company does cd duplication.  currently they have a special
going:

SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Complete with Full-Color graphics - Special - 100 CDs Only $299

Includes: duplicated CD on premium CD-R media. Jewel box. Black imprint
directly on CD.
Duplication from your CD-R master.

You can find out more about it from http://www.natlcass.com or
1-800-541-0551.  Ask to speak to Mike McCool.

He has the silver on silver CDRs, so it looks like the disc has been
pressed.  I have a set of slackware 8.0 discs that I burned and printed
on using his equipment.  I'll bring them to the meeting tonight if you
want to look at a sample.