Qbasic 1

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Wed Nov 7 22:28:20 CST 2001

OK...  On the off chance that this is a real question, the answer is:  The
first program was written in hardware (Gears and Pulleys, in fact).  You
might take a look at
http://www.princeton.edu/~ferguson/adw/programming_languages.shtml
or just google for 'History of Computer Programming'.

Chris Midkiff