Dialup Firewall/router

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Wed Nov 7 00:31:45 CST 2001

The main reason I'm looking for an appliance is that we need a couple hundred
of them, and they need to look like they aren't computers, per se, so the
clients won't mess with them.  So the used pentium solution, while cheap for
just one, would be an unbelievable nightmare when trying to get hundreds running.
We don't need squat for bandwidth, the application is an embedded system.

BTW, The entire Webramp product line was completely discontinued about a year
ago when they were bought out by Nokia.  So I think I could find a few, but
not 200 of them.

So, thanks everyone for your input, I'll look around.

	Tony