ITEC HTML

Jim Herrmann Jim at itdepends.com
Sun Nov 4 18:43:57 CST 2001

I suppose you're right, but I thought Debian was not a good version for
people who might be converting from windoze.  Please correct me if anyone
thinks I'm wrong on this.  Another idea might be to just do a single sentence
about each distro.  Anyone out there that knows more about the different
distros willing to write it?  Please?  I just took what I had in my document
from the descriptions at linux.org.  The descriptions sound like they are
written by sales people, and not technical people, which, I assume is our
target audience.

More discussion, quickly, please.  I need to finish these by tomorrow night
so that I can get them copied on Tuesday.  What do you think, 100, 200, 500
copies?

Peace, love, and linux,
Jim