DSL providers?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu May 24 21:37:17 CDT 2001

At 03:03 PM 5/24/01 -0600, Taylor, Kirk wrote:
>Also, word on the street is that there are a couple of companies that will
>be rolling out broadband wireless in the next few months.

Actually our home office at Lake of the Ozarks (talk about fringe benefits
eh?) just got wireless service installed.  So far it seems pretty good
deal, especially compared to ISDN service we're paying for now there.   The
tower we're using is in Laurie, Missouri (west side of lake) and I think
they've got at least 5 or more companies hooked up for testing.  I don't
know how things will go in KC area, but at the lake -- this is a HUGE
benefit.  It doesn't have the huge latency of satellite, but I think they
still have some.   We'll see how it goes.

-- Bradley Miller