DSL providers?

Tia Haenni TGHaenni at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 20:43:27 CDT 2001

I totally agree!! I have Road Runner and have been very pleased. I work from
home and wanted to go with DSL, but it wasn't available yet in my area. My
boss has SWB DSL and his speed and reliability are far below mine. Besides,
no DSL company I ever talked to could beat RR's free install, no extra
equipment other than a NIC, and no contracts for $40 a month.