DSL providers?

Taylor, Kirk Kirk.Taylor at qwest.com
Wed May 23 14:10:21 CDT 2001

Qwest has DSL service in a good portion of the KC area:
http://www.qdslonline.com/

You can qualify your own loop here:
https://loopqual.highspeedibs.com/loopqual/

Current Qwest DSL promo: Free router, Free installation, Free Palm IIIxe
(yes, a free Palm) for $79/month.

Full disclosure... Obviously, I work for Qwest... although my group here in
town does not handle DSL (we handle T-1 and above, hosting, voice, etc.).

Kirk