Graphics Software

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Wed May 9 23:06:31 CDT 2001

Yes, blender is very powerful.  But it has the worst user interface
I've ever seen.  Their business model is 'Obsfucate the software so
thoroughly that people will be forced to buy our books and take
our classes'

Doesn't make for a good demo.

There are lots of graphics programs on freshmeat.net, maybe one
of them will make for a good demo...

Later,

    Tony