Free SQL Hosting

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at wbmg.com
Wed May 2 19:01:43 CDT 2001

 http://www.freesql.org/

 Just ran across this site and I'm not sure how a person would go about
using it.  If I have my own webserver already and host my site, how much
harder can it be to load mysql?  How would a person make use of this?

 I've never created a database (once used Access under Windows, but that's
hardly similar) so I'm a little clueless here.  I guess you could connect
your website remotely to the freesql.org site.  I signed up for an account
and they give a port to connect to and an account name and database name.  I
guess I'll try it.

Brian Kelsay