Starband Internet & Linux

Jonathan hutchins at opus1.com
Wed Mar 28 00:11:44 CST 2001

At 500/150, it should perform about as well as SWB's basic DSL; and that can
go for about the same price from some of the repackagers (excuse me,
"alternative providers").  The reviews I've seen have been pretty good.

I think you'll like Dish Network too - I've got RoadRunner, but I get my
programming from Echostar because it's more of what I want for less money,
and on a system that just works better.  Dish Network still has the best
technology for video, and I've been very happy with them.

Looking forward to seeing your HOWTO!