connectivity solutions

jared jared at mail.ru
Tue Mar 20 05:24:39 CST 2001

This is probably going to sound stupid, but can anyone help me with instructions updating my
Mandrake system via ftp?  I installed the basic system from a 6.0 CDROM but that video card doesn't
seem to be supported correctly for use under Xwindows (which i don't put to use much, but i would
like to play with it a bit), plus i'd like to upgrade just to be up to date.  I know there's a way
to upgrade via FTP but i can't seem to recall how to actually go about doing this.  Would i need to
download a boot disk image and do it that way or what?  Thanks!

Jared