Go Linux @ Chilliware !

sales at chilliware.net sales at chilliware.net
Sat Mar 10 01:51:27 CST 2001

   Hello,

   We would like to introduce you to Chilliware. We are a company that
   builds desktop applications for Linux! We are also a new company and
   would like your supportin  popularizing our software. Check out the
   following Titles &somecool  wallpapers:

   1. iceSculptor-Desktop Publisher

   2. Mohawk-Apache Server Configurator

   3. MentorPro-Documentation Wizard

   *Information about products-

    [1] http://www.chilliware.net/products/products.phtml

   *Free Demos & Cool Wallpaper-

    [2] http://www.chilliware.net/download/register.phtml

   and coming soon...

   1. Nexxus-Contact Manager

   2. Mambo-Samba Administration Tool

   3. xFAXtor-GUI Fax Tool

   4. XtremeICE OS-The easiest install ever!

   We welcome your feedback and look forward to help the Linux community
   explode! Additionally, we would like to attend some of your regular
   meetings and  present demos, and give away some software.

   Go Linux!

   Sincerely,

   The folks at Chilliware
   [3]http://www.chilliware.net