Best distro to start from scratch again 1 1 1 1

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Tue Jan 30 15:10:14 CST 2001

Well, I'd recommend one of the pentium optimized distros like Mandrake.
You may as well get it since you have a pentium.  I'd get some more memory
if I were you, it's like $0.50/MB nowadays.

I've had good luck with Mandrake, it works great on my laptop which I use
as a portable server/development box.  Then again, I got a copy of
TurboLinux
server with my new ethernet switch (they just threw it in the box...)  I've
never
tried it out, but I can bring it next Wednesday to the meeting.

Later,

    Tony