Cue Cat dying a slow death

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Thu Jan 18 17:45:53 CST 2001

This doesn't suprise me. The only reason I was hot on the CueCat was
because Digital Convergence got all pissy about the code floating around
and it was fun to play with. But heck, I have not even had the CC hooked
up for a long while now.

Randy Rathbun                            randy at randyrathbun.org
http://astrodot.org - 100% Amateur Astronomy. No preservatives.
http://randyrathbun.org          http://quitequitefantastic.org

"If you were a man, you'd go into business for yourself. I know a fellow who
started out last year with just a canoe. Now he's got more women than you can
shake a stick at, if that's your idea of a good time."
 ~ Groucho Marx