Ultra ATA/100 Support

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Jan 10 16:55:39 CST 2001

Ooh, I just answered my own question.   (As an aside, I have found that
Google.com is a great search engine for a lot of obscure websites.)  Go to
http://www.linux-ide.org/ultra100.html to get more info about this subject.
This came up when my supervisor was thinking about getting an Abit MB with
Ultra ATA/100 RAID controller for a Linux box, but wasn't sure if the
ATA/100 was supported.  Right now, the RAID function is not supported for
the chipset on that MB, BUT ATA/100 is.

Gene