spam

Gerald Combs gerald at zing.org
Thu Feb 22 16:06:02 CST 2001

I got one too.  What software is being used to archive list messages on
the web site?  If it has any anti-spam features, such as obscuring email
addresses so they can't be harvested, then perhaps they should be enabled.

On a related note, does anyone have a teergrube up and running?  I
installed a half-assed one on a server over the weekend and wanted to
compare notes.