Axis camera . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Feb 9 00:22:06 CST 2001

I've got the Axis 2100 installed and up on my local network right now.  It
works like a charm!   I'm going to play around with the upload via modem
features later tonight, but it's working great now!   Hmm . . . one could
always put in multiple cameras all via 10/100baseT connections and then
have a Linux server uploading those images every so often . . . . nah,
we'll do the modem route for now.  ;-)

PS:  This project that requires the camera is 90% Linux based.  From
servers, to programming, this site is going to be quite a Linux based
entity -- with far reaching effects.  There will be thousands of viewers
coming to this site soon, so I'm really putting a lot on the table here.
Wish me luck!   (I might need some paid assistance before long!)

-- Bradley Miller