LINUX EXPO MISSOURI

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Feb 8 16:02:38 CST 2001

Brian,

  These are NOT the same people that put on the Linux Expo (now Linux
Showcase). Long story. Apparently, Linux Expo is a brainchild (albeit stolen
from Linuxexpo.org people) of IDG. there seems to be a lot stabbing in the
back in the Linux expo world.
Check out http://www.linuxexpo.org and then decide if we want to support
these people. I'd rather support the Linux showcase people. This offer is
only for the roadshow, as Jason pointed out.

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>

Associate