Webcam revisited

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Feb 6 17:17:43 CST 2001

At 10:50 AM 2/6/01 -0600, you wrote:
> We are techies. We can't help it.

Speaking of which, I need to find a solid way to have a Linux based system
capture photos and FTP to a server every xx minutes.  I would like
something that was so "easy" to use that when it boots up, it would
automatically dial-up and connect and start sending photos.  Likewise if
there was a problem, I should be able to telnet to it or dial into it to
see what was up.   This sounds like a Linux solution to me -- but the
timing is the big thing.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
because if I can't roll it out within a week, I'll have to do a Windoze
solution.   (Stable -- ya' right . . . )

-- Bradley Miller