ISPs

Zscoundrel at netscape.net Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Tue Feb 6 03:36:18 CST 2001

Sorry, I don't have one of those modems, so I didn't really pay that much attention.  I just
happened to see the page on the cust support web page.

The only reason I looked was because of the headline, and once I saw that it was for a different
modem, I clicked back and went on with my search of a fix to another issue.