ISP's

Zscoundrel at netscape.net Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Sun Feb 4 16:26:02 CST 2001

Before I went to Road Runner, I used Commercial Open Systems, Inc.  (www.cosimo.com) They are
located in Westport and even gave me a tour of the shop when I signed up.  This might not mean much
to most, but it was a pretty cool for an old telephone techie like me.

They are an all LINUX shop and very dependable.

While a lot of the newbie documentation on their support site was written for 'doze users (a
commercial venture can't get away from supporting 'doze users YET!) the head technician walked me
(briefly) through the networking options I needed to change.

They are a little more expensive than most, but they had a fantastic modem to customer ratio.  I
got maybe 3 busy signals in a year and two of those were during the maintenance window.