Distro of the day . . .

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Feb 2 16:02:31 CST 2001

Brad,

   Have you tried burning the cd's so that they are bootable. If you can
make the CD boot, you are much better off than trying to get those STUPID
floppies to work right. I always have trouble putting just the right image
on the floppy to boot (it's only because I always grab the wrong one from
the wrong directory the first time, or two, or ...).

Best Regards,
Brian

Brian Densmore <mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>

Associate