ISP's

James Edgar Twilley grimjack at blitz-it.net
Fri Feb 2 02:39:28 CST 2001

I work a small locally owned ISP, Blitz-it.  We have about 20 linux users, and
I generally take calls with any problems they have.  We are not perfect, but
there is Tech Support M-f 9 am to 6 pm and Saturdays 10am to 2 pm.  We have a
few thousand users and I spend most of my days writing web pages and doing
accounting work, not taking tech calls.  All in all, a fairly solid ISP.
Doug Ramsey

 --
In the wild, there are no stupid lions bears or tigers.  Only humanity not only
allows, but promotes and subsidizes, the continued existence of the stupid.