initrd

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Mon Dec 24 15:50:56 CST 2001

I echo all of the stuff below I had the same problem.  I rebuilt the
initrd file, and it still didn't like me.  I manually installed the old
kernel using rmp, and still no dice.  I finally tar'd my /etc /home and
a couple other important directories.  I reinstalled the system using my
local mirror of the installation sets.  I did not format the partitions,
so I had to do very little updating.  I did have to delete the contents
of /boot, so that the installer would recreate them.

--
JD Runyan
		"You can't milk a point."