Windows Media Player for Linux - in Prague

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Mon Apr 30 23:32:33 CDT 2001

I'm cool, don't worry about me.   We're on my wife's health insurance plan. (So
I don't even get that benefit, either.  It was an option, but why switch?).  Then
again, I don't have to deal with COBRA as I bounce around jobs.  Which is a
nice benefit in itself.

Thanks to all for your concern.  The lack of vacation is troubling to me, too
but I guess I'll have to put up with it.  This is to me just a Get-Out-Of-Debt
job so I can eventually go back to doing things I like more.  I guess what bugs
me about it is the paycut I took in coming here was about doubled when I
found out about the no vacation thing.  Irritating.  But as Mike suggested,
perhaps I should have been paying more attention and asking more questions.

Live and learn.  I hope you all have gotten some useful tips from this thread.

=-]

    Tony