Windows Media Player for Linux - in Prague

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 15:39:54 CDT 2001

OK, I'll ask:  Why were you in Prague?  Just for fun?  Reporing to your spy
organization's superiors? =-]

I'd like to go to Eastern Europe (or Western for that matter, but that's more of
a known quantity) sometime just to see how different it is from Heinlein's
'Inside Intourist' and 'Pravda means truth' articles.  It's probably quite
a change from 1960.  The open hostility is probably gone, you can spend American
dollars fairly easily, you aren't stuck doing whatever they tell you to do, etc.
Good articles, I have them in a book if anyone wants to read them.

So, if you have the time, I'm sure we'd all like to hear more about your trip.
I personally don't even get vacation at my job until 2003, so I have to live
vicariously through other people's adventures.

Have a fun day.

Reagrds,

	Tony