LCA Certification

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Apr 27 21:43:10 CDT 2001

I haven't found this to be the case at all.  I have no
certificates and no degree.  Yet I have remained
continuously employed (and changed jobs several times)
for over 14 years.  I have been working with the same
consulting firm for nearly 5 years now, and been at 4
clients.  Of course, maybe I'm a special case. ;-)

Hal

Richard Meeker [rmeeker at kc.rr.com]