LCA Certification

Rohde, Drew drohde01 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Apr 26 13:19:15 CDT 2001

I absolutely agree with you, and probably didn't express that part clearly.
I meant it is comparable as a verifiable entry on a resume, not that it is
of equivalent value.
I value my BS in CIS more than any of my certs, because of the much greater
effort and time involved with achieving it, and the personal growth I gained
from some of the courses I wouldn't have taken if not required (i.e.
philosophy, humanities, etc.).