The Future of Linux Belongs to You!

Matthew G. Copple, LCA, MCP direwolf at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 22:02:44 CDT 2001

You can find more information about SAIR's LUG program at:

http://lug.linuxcertification.com/

Personally, I am a strong supporter of SAIR and Linux certification in
general (although right now I work for a Solaris shop -- go figger!). There
are well over thirty LCA's in town now, most "refugees" from the late,
unlamented Linuxgruven.com.

If anyone is studying for Linux certification and needs guidance on study
materials or thorny issues, feel free to e-mail me.

Matt Copple
direwolf at kc.rr.com