Web counter

Persky, Ken Ken.Persky at dsionline.com
Mon Apr 23 13:21:30 CDT 2001

I recently installed a program called webalizer.  It tracks traffic hitting
your site.  It does a really nice job and even generates graphs.  Its worth
taking a look at:  www.webalizer.com
Ken Persky

----------  Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer  ----------

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby on notice
that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.  Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.

given nor endorsed by it.