Meeting reminder

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Tue Apr 17 13:15:39 CDT 2001

Installfest - If someone needs help installing a distro of their choice, we
help them get it loaded or answer questions on a specific part of the
install that is giving problems.

Demoday - People bring in computers with Linux running and demonstrate some
program or feature.  If you want to know how to do something with Linux or
one of the many programs that is the time to ask or get shown.

Actually we can almost always do Demoday as several people bring laptops to
almost every meeting.  If you can't bring your machine on Installfest night
you can still get someone to pair off with you and help.  We just make the
distinction in the schedule to let everyone know the focus of the evening.

If you have any kind of question feel free to ask and we can find someone
with that expertise.  Don't be afraid to ask questions!  This is how we all
learn.

Sometimes our  meetings seem like a herd of penguins cackling, but we are
just talking on a variety of subjects in a bunch of little groups.  Walk
around and find something that interests you!

See you all there,
Brian Kelsay