I'm a Pathetic Perl Hacker....

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Thu Sep 21 21:00:29 CDT 2000

Monty, you forgot to add this can now go on the front of the shirt just
where the pocket would be! It is a cute script.

Next meeting I will try to have my screwdrivers located and will do the
no-mo-serial-number-mod if anyone wants it done that is afraid of cutting
circuit board traces.

--

Randy Rathbun
randy at randyrathbun.org
http://randyrathbun.org  - Personal stuff
http://quitequitefantastic.org  - Nerd News!
I refuse to participate in HackSDMI.
      See http://www.eff.org/pub/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/current.html

Not me, guy.  I read the Bash man page each day like a Jehovah's Witness reads
the Bible.  No wait, the Bash man page IS the bible.  Excuse me...
         -- More on confusing aliases, taken from comp.os.linux.misc