Reply to: not set right?

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Sep 21 16:19:04 CDT 2000

Brian,

I like it set up this way, although I don't know
if Mike was aware of it initially, and there was
some dissension before.

For some advocacy see
and
http://zseem.ids.bielsko.pl/qmail/koobera/www/proto/replyto.html
and
http://oswg.org/oswg-nightly/oswg/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/mladvice/mladvic
e.html#AEN172

And a discussion of this topic.
http://www.unicom.com/BBS/bbs_forum.cgi?forum=replyto

Look in our archives http://www.kclug.org/archive/2000/jul/
on the 4th and 5th of July under the topic of
"Block Tom Margrave Please" (Hi Tom!) for some discussion
we had on this topic.  The Reply-to munging was a contributing
factor in that incident.

Hal Duston
Application Developer
913-906-4490