Agenda for tonight?

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Sep 19 18:02:40 CDT 2000

Well, tonight is demo-day.  I thought I would demonstrate how to
upgrade the kernel by upgrading my box from 2.2.16 to 2.2.17 via
patching at the meeting.  Also if Jim brings RH 6.2 again (hint,
hint), I could also demonstrate upgrading RH 6.0 to RH 6.2.  Out
of the kindness of my heart, of course.

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net