Serial programming in C?

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.2y.net
Thu Sep 7 20:22:32 CDT 2000

Check out the serial programming howto. It was a big help when I started
writing my telescope interface thingy
(http://xecodsc.sourceforge.net). There are some examples in the howto,
though I found them to be a bit wordy - that is, they do a lot of flag
setting that I found I just did not need. But the wordyness is there if
you wanna see all the stuff you can do.

--

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net

Oh, I've seen copies [of Linux Journal] around the terminal room at The Labs.
         -- Dennis Ritchie