Boot floppy

Monty J. Harder dmonster at juno.com
Wed Sep 6 19:45:49 CDT 2000

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 07:12:57 -0500 "Gene Dascher"
<gedascher at multiservice.com> writes:
> I booted up with the original installation floppy, and when it came
> to the
> boot: prompt, I typed vmlinuz root=/dev/hda8 and everything went
> just fine.

  Then all you have to do is check /etc/lilo.conf (make whatever changes
you need to reflect what Win has done) and rerun lilo [or grub, or
whatever....] and you should be able to boot without a floppy.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.